Korean Culture
Discussion
Network
World Cultural Alliance of TAEKWONDO
World Cultural Alliance of TAEKWONDO

Name  
   master pa 
Subject  
   A Dialogue on How to practice Technique.
Blue:Hi.
paivi :Hi, How are you? I have about 10 minutes to talk to you.
Blue : And later, what kind of relations those trainings have with TKD kyorugi or another kind of well known technique of Taekwondo. But that explanation needs some video analysis, so I have to prepare for that. But I have to do for myself, too.
paivi : What is TKD kyorugi?
Blue : And don't be sorry to leave as you have to go. I also have some works to do now too. TT
Blue :The competition kyorugi, I mean.
Blue : Some basic counterkick for example of technique..
paivi : Yes. Life is busy, but I appreciate these little chats we have. I am wondering about some other techniques that we could do in the class? Something that would really make us work hard. Sometimes our workouts are not hard enough
Blue : It would be easier for me to suggest some another basic trainings if you choose particular technique you want.
paivi : O.K. How about some combination kicks like fast kick , round kick, or double kick. HOw do I improve those?
Blue : Firstly, choose one of them, the favorate one. And I wish you remember you can get all if you get complete one. The basic training you need for first for fast kick and double kick is sprint. For that you should run fast.
paivi : Yes, I remember. My favorite is a round kick. I am so sorry that I have to go. I have to go to scool. Koren class..... I really like it.
Blue : OK. See you later again.
paivi : Bye. I can not wait to talk to you longer and see what you want to say about my question.
Blue : OK. Bye.

Breathing and Curing[2006. 01. 27]

master pa
2007/04/01

A Dialogue on Training[2005.4.22] <3> : How to teach Kyorugi.

master
2005/04/23

Copyright 1999-2017 Zeroboard / skin by Styx / setting by J♡